182 Proverbs about Hind
1. Every man for himself, and the Devil take the hindmost.
2. Flatterers are cats that lick before and scratch behind.
3. He who cannot help, may hinder.
4. He who does not go forward, stays behind.
5. He who has left a rogue behind him, has made a good day's journey.
6. The higher a monkey climbs, the more he shows his behind.
7. The devil lurks behind the cross.
8. A monkey makes fun of the red behinds of his fellow monkeys.
9. The sparrow flying behind the hawk thinks the hawk is fleeing.
10. You can't hide behind your finger.
11. He who is outside the door has already a good part of his journey behind him.
12. Behind every able man, there are always other able men.
13. Behind an able man there are always other able men.
14. Devil take the hindmost.
15. If what we see is doubtful, how can we believe what is spoken behind the back.
16. It is easy to dodge a spear that comes in front of you but hard to avoid an arrow shot from behind.
17. A man's heart is indiscernible behind his chest.
18. A mantis stalking a cicada is unaware of an oriole behind.
19. An overturned cart ahead warns the one behind.
20. Behind every mountain lies a valley.
Quotes related to Hind by Power Quotations