156 Proverbs about Hinks
1. Every one thinks his own a falcon.
2. Every one thinks that all the bells echo his own thoughts.
3. Everybody thinks his own cuckoo sings better than another's nightingale.
4. He that always thinks it is too soon is sure to come too late.
5. He who always thinks it is too soon, is sure to come too late.
6. Self-praise stinks, friends praise hinks, the stranger's is sincere, and may last for a year.
7. There is no one luckier than he who thinks himself so.
8. Where gold chinks, arguments are of no avail.
9. Every man thinks his copper is gold.
10. Every man thinks his own geese swans.
11. In the land of the cripple everyone thinks he walks straight.
12. You cannot hang a man for what he thinks.
13. It's hard to scare a person who thinks he will benefit from dying.
14. The sparrow flying behind the hawk thinks the hawk is fleeing.
15. The pebble in the brook secretly thinks itself a precious stone.
16. As he thinks in his heart, so he is.
17. He who thinks the worst usually is right.
18. A base person often thinks of a man of honor as mean as himself.
19. A man thinks that he knows it, but his wife knows better.
20. He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.
Quotes related to Hinks by Power Quotations