249 Proverbs about Horn
1. Instead of complaining that the rosebush is full of thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
2. It is dear honey that must be licked off thorns.
3. Many go out for wool, and come home shorn.
4. No house without a mouse, no barn without corn, no rose without a thorn.
5. They are not all hunters who blow horns.
6. Write on one of the devil's horns, "Good angel," and many will believe it.
7. All are not hunters that blow the horn.
8. Love sees roses without thorns.
9. In trying to straighten the horns you kill the ox.
10. From a thorn comes a rose, and from a rose comes a thorn.
11. A thorn defends the rose, harming only those who would steal the blossom.
12. Cursed cows have short horns.
13. The rose has thorns only for those who would gather it.
14. The way of a slothful man is as a hedge of thorns.
15. Beware of the camel going to seek horns, he lost his ears.
16. One who would pick the roses must bear with the thorns.
17. Phoenix feather and unicorn horns.
18. The cost is high of the honey that must be licked from thorns.
19. Thistles and thorns prick sore, but evil tongues prick even more.
20. No rose without a thorn.
Quotes related to Horn by Power Quotations