159 Proverbs about Hungry
1. Hungry flies sting sore.
2. There is no good in preaching to the hungry.
3. Wait, is a hard word to the hungry.
4. A hungry belly has no ears.
5. He who cries today that he has no bread will cry again tomorrow because he isn't hungry.
6. Who talks a lot at the table will leave it hungry.
7. There is no such thing as bad food when you are really hungry.
8. When someone is really hungry, then there is no such thing as "bad food."
9. Food is delicious when one is hungry.
10. He who eats and drinks with the rich leaves the table hungry.
11. You cannot reason with a hungry belly; it has no ears.
12. He who is hungry is never a good civil servant.
13. When you are very angry, don't go to a lawyer; when you are very hungry, don't be a poet.
14. When the moon is shining the cripple becomes hungry for a walk.
15. A hungry belly has no ears.
16. Hungry flies bite sore.
17. A hungry man smells meat far.
18. A hungry stomach is aye craving.
19. A hungry louse bites sair.
20. A hungry man's any angry.
Quotes related to Hungry by Power Quotations