276 Proverbs about Late
1. Early to rise and late to bed, lifts again the debtor's head.
2. Good counsel never comes too late.
3. He that always thinks it is too soon is sure to come too late.
4. He who always thinks it is too soon, is sure to come too late.
5. Herod and Pilate are good friends.
6. Late fruit keeps well.
7. The late comer is ill lodged.
8. The later the evening, the fairer the company.
9. 'Tis never too late to mend.
10. 'Tis too late to spare, when the bottom is bare.
11. A marriage in later years sends a letter to the grave digger.
12. A truth that comes too early or too late is just like a lie.
13. Tis too late to spare when the pocket is bare.
14. A little too late, is much too late.
15. If eating poison finish up the plate.
16. Trash accumulates in stagnant water.
17. Great talents mature late.
18. He who buys useless things, later sells things that he needs.
19. When you are thirsty, it's too late to think of digging the well.
20. The inarticulate speak longest.
Quotes related to Late by Power Quotations