32 Proverbs about Lawyers
1. Doctors purge the body, ministers the conscience, lawyers the purse.
2. Lawyers are bad Christians.
3. Lawyers' gowns are lined with the wilfulness of their clients.
4. The devil makes his Christmas pies of lawyers' tongues and clerk's fingers.
5. Only lawyers and painters can turn white to black.
6. It is an ill cause that the lawyers think shame.
7. Lawyers and soldiers are the Devil's playmates.
8. Big processes make well dressed lawyers and naked parties.
9. Fools and stubborn people make rich lawyers.
10. Lawyers' robes are lined with the obstinacy of suitors.
11. The lives of doctors, the souls of priests, and the property of lawyers, are in great danger.
12. Lawyers and painters can soon change white to black.
13. Virtue in the middle, said the Devil, when seated between two lawyers.
14. The devil makes his Christmas pies of lawyers' tongues and clerk's fingers.
15. A hungry man discovers more than a hundred lawyers.
16. A peasant between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats.
17. Fools and obstinate men make rich lawyers.
18. Fools and the perverse fill the lawyers' purse.
19. A man in love schemes more than a hundred lawyers.
20. Stubborn men make lawyers.
Quotes related to Lawyers by Power Quotations