99 Proverbs about Legs
1. Both legs in the stocks or only one, 'tis all the same.
2. He that has good legs, has often bad boots.
3. Peacock, look at your legs.
4. Stretch your legs according to your coverlet.
5. They must be strong legs that can support prosperous days.
6. Lies have short legs.
7. Promises have legs. Only a gift has hands.
8. We do not walk on our legs, but on our will.
9. Money has no ears but it hears; no legs but it walks.
10. A lie has no legs, but scandalous wings.
11. Add legs to the snake after you have finished drawing it.
12. Do not add legs to the snake after you have finished drawing it.
13. Everyone stretches his legs according to the length of his coverlet.
14. Exaggeration is to paint a snake and add legs.
15. If his legs fail him, he fights on his knees.
16. Add legs to the snake one has just painted.
17. A lie has short legs.
18. Stretch your legs no farther than your coverlet.
19. Bad legs and ill wives should stay at hame.
20. Break the legs o' an evil custom.
Quotes related to Legs by Power Quotations