144 Proverbs about Marry
1. Daughters are easy to rear, but hard to marry.
2. He who fain would marry, in choice should not tarry.
3. Marrying in the blood is never good.
4. Marrying is easy, but housekeeping is hard.
5. There is no occasion for priests to marry, while peasants have wives.
6. Marry in haste and repent at leisure.
7. Marry in haste repent at leisure.
8. Marry in May, rue for aye.
9. Eat your fish while it is still fresh and marry the girl while she is still young.
10. A faithful wife does not marry again.
11. When two divorced people marry, four people get into bed.
12. One of life's greatest mysteries is how the boy who wasn't good enough to marry your daughter can be the father of the smartest grandchild in the world.
13. A young man should not marry yet, an old man not at all.
14. Girls marry to please parents, widows to please themselves.
15. One should not think about it too much when marrying or taking pills.
16. To marry once is a duty, twice a folly, and three times -- madness.
17. To marry one is a duty; twice a folly; thrice is madness.
18. Marry in haste and repent at leisure.
19. Marry in May, rue for aye.
20. Marry in haste repent at leisure.
Quotes related to Marry by Power Quotations