157 Proverbs about Neither
1. If the eye does not want to see, neither light nor glasses will help.
2. Who hunts two hares together catches neither.
3. Who neither believes heaven or hell, the devil heartily wishes him well.
4. If neither animal nor vegetable you be, then mineral you are.
5. If you run after two hares, you will catch neither.
6. The human heart is neither of stone nor wood.
7. It belongs neither to the sea nor to the mountain.
8. Who hunts two hares will catch neither.
9. If advice will not improve him, neither will the rod.
10. Neither promise wax to the saint, nor cakes to the child.
11. Corporations have neither bodies to be punished nor souls to be damned.
12. Like neither a donkey nor a horse.
13. He who hunts two hares at once, catches neither.
14. Neither reprove nor flatter thy wife, where any one heareth or seeth it.
15. He'll neither haud nor bind.
16. The deil made souters sailors that can neither steer nor row.
17. They censure my doing such a thing who neither consider my occasions of doing it, or what provocations I have had.
18. Ye'll neither dee for your wit nor be drowned for a warlock.
19. He 'II neither dance nor hold the candle.
20. He's a silly chief that can neither do nor say.
Quotes related to Neither by Power Quotations