449 Proverbs about Others / Page 22
421. Hear about others, but make it cosy for yourselves.
422. It's bad to have to trust in others.
423. The dead man's heirs are many, but not his brothers.
424. The one who derides others, gets derided too.
425. All plants are our brothers and sisters. They talk to us and if we listen, we can hear them.
426. Most of us do not look as handsome to others as we do to ourselves.
427. Who digs a trap for others ends up in it himself.
428. Make thyself a noble man before advicing others.
429. Some people prefer liquor, others prefer tofu, and some even like rotten salmon.
430. Envy shoots as others and wounds herself.
431. When I think of the others's misfortunes, I forget mine
432. That which is a sin in others is a virtue in ourselves.
433. Our faults irritate us most when we see them in others.
434. Our faults irritate us most when we see them in others.
435. Before healing others, heal yourself.
436. If i listen i have the advantage, if i speak others have it.
437. Favor your own first, then others.
438. One piece of green wood is enough to stop the others from burning.
439. A trial between brothers has no winners or losers.
440. Between brothers, whether the trial is won or lost, makes no difference.
Quotes related to Others by Power Quotations