39 Proverbs about Owns
1. A dog owns nothing, yet is seldom dissatisfied.
2. The evening crowns the days.
3. Don't try to buy fish in the Dry Towns.
4. Lawyers' gowns are lined with the wilfulness of their clients.
5. Other towns, other lasses.
6. Fortune smiles on the brave, and frowns upon the coward.
7. If the townspeople are happy, look for the chief.
8. He who dies not in his twenty-third year, drowns not in his twenty-fourth, and is not slain in his twenty-fifth, may boast of good days.
9. The end crowns all.
10. It is the calm and silent water that drowns a man.
11. The end crowns the work.
12. The end crowns the work.
13. The end crowns the work.
14. Who owns too much, remains unhappy.
15. The water in which one drowns is always an ocean.
16. When I drown, the whole world drowns.
17. The miser does not own the gold, it is the gold that owns the miser.
18. Who owns the bank owns the fish.
19. The fool who owns an ox is seldom recognized as a fool.
20. Not everyone who wears spurs owns a horse.
Quotes related to Owns by Power Quotations