251 Proverbs about Pass
1. A huckster who cannot pass off mouse-turd for pepper, has not learned his trade.
2. Cunning surpasses strength.
3. Keep within compass and you may be sure, That you will not suffer what others endure.
4. Woman's beauty, the forest echo, and rainbows, soon pass away.
5. Silence surpasses speech.
6. When the heat has passed, you forget about the shade of trees.
7. When folly passes by, reason draws back.
8. The extreme form of passionate love is secret love.
9. The winds may fell the massive oak, but bamboo, bent even to the ground, will spring upright after the passage of the storm.
10. Time is a river of passing events -- a rushing torrent.
11. If one man guards a narrow pass, ten thousand cannot get through.
12. Pass off a fish eye for a pearl.
13. Pass oneself off as one of the Yu pipe players in an ensemble.
14. A man of high principles is someone who can watch a chess game without passing comment.
15. If you stay long enough in one place the whole world passes you by.
16. The virtue of a woman does not go deep but her passion knows no limit.
17. A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark.
18. Happy people never count hours as they pass.
19. Listen to all, plucking a feather from every passing goose, but, follow no one absolutely.
20. Listen to all, pluck a feather from every passing goose, but follow no one absolutely.
Quotes related to Pass by Power Quotations