602 Proverbs about People
1. If God lived on earth, people would break his windows.
2. If you wish your merit to be known, acknowledge that of other people.
3. Be honorable yourself if you wish to associate with honorable people.
4. If rich people could hire other people to die for them, the poor could make a wonderful living.
5. A fool judges people by the presents they give him.
6. For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.
7. When a needle falls into a deep well, many people will look into the well, but few will be ready to go down after it.
8. It takes nine months to have a baby, no matter how many people you put on the job.
9. The cemeteries are filled with people who thought the world couldn't get along without them.
10. The reason some people are stingy is also the reason they are rich.
11. He who sees the calamity of other people finds his own calamity light.
12. All people are your relatives, therefore expect only trouble from them.
13. Happy people never count hours as they pass.
14. If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.
15. A priest sees people at their best, a lawyer at their worst, but a doctor sees them as they really are.
16. He who cannot cut the bread evenly cannot get on well with people.
17. Do you wish people to think well of you? Don't speak.
18. God helps three sorts of people: fools, children and drunkards.
19. It is only idle people who can find time for everything.
20. People count the faults of those who keep them waiting.
Quotes related to People by Power Quotations