18 Proverbs about Prudent
1. Prudent men choose frugal wives.
2. Prudent pauses forward business.
3. A prudent man does not make the goat his gardener.
4. The most prudent yields to the strongest.
5. Colts by falling, and lads by losing, grow prudent.
6. He that is not gallant at twenty, strong at thirty, rich at forty, or experienced at fifty, will never be gallant, strong, rich, or prudent.
7. Though you are a prudent old man, do not despise counsel.
8. A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult.
9. A prudent wife is from the Lord.
10. Prudent men woo thrifty women.
11. The anger of the prudent never shows.
12. The prudent embark when the sea is calm -- the rash when it's stormy.
13. A prudent man will read the letter from back to front.
14. A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult.
15. The anger of the prudent never shows.
16. If a young man is not prudent in seeking what killed his father, what killed his father may also kill him.
17. Take advice from the prudent and you'll never regret it.
18. A prudent man who knows proverbs, resolved problems.
Quotes related to Prudent by Power Quotations