50 Proverbs about Rides
1. Vice often rides triumphantly in the coach of virtue.
2. Every man rides his own hobby.
3. Trust well rides away with the horse.
4. Who rides slow, must saddle betimes.
5. Brides and mothers-in-law are like dogs and monkeys.
6. A false report rides post.
7. He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount.
8. Who rides a tiger cannot dismount.
9. He who rides on a tiger can never get off.
10. He who rides the tiger can never dismount.
11. Rejoice in little, shun what is extreme; the ship rides safest in a little stream.
12. He rides sicker that never fa's.
13. He rides well that never falls: he is a perfect man who never errs.
14. He that rides ahint anither doesna saddle when he pleases.
15. Save something for the man that rides the white horse.
16. Death rides a fast camel.
17. He who rides upon an ass cannot help but smell its gas.
18. If a man rides on the back of a tiger, he should never be surprised if he ends up in its tummy.
19. Whoever rides on the lion's back must surely end up in the lion's stomach.
20. Save something for the man that rides on the white horse.
Quotes related to Rides by Power Quotations