348 Proverbs about Right / Page 2
21. Who cannot fight, wins nought by right.
22. Many people preach righteousness and perform sins.
23. To go in the right ear and out the left.
24. The winds may fell the massive oak, but bamboo, bent even to the ground, will spring upright after the passage of the storm.
25. He who is always right will never get round the world.
26. You have to bow a few times before you can stand upright.
27. The righteous say little and do much.
28. He who thinks the worst usually is right.
29. Do everything at its right time, and one day will seem like three.
30. Being in the right does not depend on having a loud voice.
31. Do everything at the right time and one day will seem like three.
32. The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their rightful names.
33. Kill the chicken to frighten the monkey.
34. Laws control the lesser man; right conduct controls the greater one.
35. So long as a man is angry he cannot be in the right.
36. Where a chest lieth open, a righteous man may sin.
37. If you are standing upright, don't worry if your shadow is crooked. If you want an audience, start a fight.
38. Laws control the lesser man... Right conduct controls the greater one.
39. Burn not your house to fright the mouse away.
40. The merciful do not engage in war, and the righteous do not engage in finances.
Quotes related to Right by Power Quotations