40 Proverbs about Shade
1. Great trees give more shade than fruit.
2. No tree so small but it can cast a shade.
3. What's the good of a sun-dial in the shade?
4. He who sits in the shade won't take an axe to the tree.
5. If you make love in the shade you get cold.
6. The most beautiful flowers flourish in the shade.
7. When the heat has passed, you forget about the shade of trees.
8. When the heat has past, you forget about the shade tree.
9. The shade of the same tree, the flowing of the same stream.
10. A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.
11. One generation plants the trees, another gets the shade.
12. The one who plants the tree is not the one who will enjoy its shade.
13. A watched flower never blooms, while a carelessly planted willow grows into shade.
14. Do not cut down the tree that gives you shade.
15. You are like a tree, giving your shade to the outside.
16. The tree that is not taller than you cannot shade you.
17. There is not enough room for two elephants to sit in the same shade.
18. A snake can shade its skin but it still remains a snake.
19. If a tree is cursed even its shade is unclean.
20. If you want to sit under a shade in your old age plant a tree now.
Quotes related to Shade by Power Quotations