58 Proverbs about Sings
1. As the old birds sings, the young ones twitter.
2. Count your blessings.
3. Everybody thinks his own cuckoo sings better than another's nightingale.
4. Great blessings come from heaven; small blessings come from man.
5. A bird does not sing because he has the answer to something, he sings because he has a song.
6. One sings, all follow.
7. Blessings do not come in pairs; misfortunes never come singly.
8. Every bird sings as it is beaked.
9. It ain't over till the fat lady sings.
10. The opera ain't over until the fat lady sings.
11. Blessings of ancestors are greater than those of a living human being.
12. He who wakes up early in the morning receives a bundle of blessings.
13. Blessings brighten as they take their flight.
14. He who sings drives away sorrow.
15. He that sings himself is the best pleased.
16. A visitor comes with ten blessings, eats one, and leaves nine.
17. As the abbot sings the sacristan responds.
18. Blessings on him that said, Face about.
19. It goes ill in the house where the hen sings and the cock is silent.
20. When there are two friends to one purse, one sings, the other weeps.
Quotes related to Sings by Power Quotations