363 Proverbs about Sleep
1. All are not asleep who have their eyes shut.
2. He who sleeps along keeps long cold, two soon warm each other.
3. Let sleeping dogs lie.
4. One hour's sleep before midnight is better than two after it.
5. Rent and Taxes never sleep.
6. When sorrow is asleep wake it not.
7. When the dog is awake, the shepherd may sleep.
8. Wake not a sleeping dog.
9. It is good to sleep in a whole skin.
10. He who sleeps in a silver bed has golden dreams.
11. If bad luck is asleep you must not awaken it.
12. Lazy men get active when it's time to sleep.
13. Never tickle the nose of a sleeping bear.
14. Sleeping people can't fall down.
15. If the skin of your belly is tight, the skin of your eyelids can sleep.
16. People who are asleep can't fall down.
17. Poor men sleep the best.
18. The poor sleep soundly.
19. Sleep and wait for good luck.
20. The net of the sleeper catches fish.
Quotes related to Sleep by Power Quotations