273 Proverbs about Something
1. When wealth is lost, nothing is lost. when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. .
2. If something happens to the master the servants will get his share too.
3. Nothing is as new as something which as been long forgotten.
4. People talk about something until it actually happens.
5. Always something new, seldom something good.
6. Be silent, or say something better than silence.
7. Better something than nothing at all.
8. It is more painful to do nothing than something.
9. Many have good intentions, but something comes across them.
10. Nothing so bad as not to be good for something.
11. Something to every one is good division.
12. Who carries doubtful people to his house, will doubtless from his carriage something lose.
13. It is better to write down something once than read it ten times.
14. After three years even a disaster can be good for something.
15. Better to write down something one time than to read something ten times.
16. When you do something wholeheartedly, you are not in need of helpers.
17. You warm up something for ten days and it goes cold in one.
18. Ideas are something that usually comes like fireman- too late.
19. Teach your tongue to say "I don't know" instead of to make up something.
20. If you steal something small you are a petty thief, but if you steal millions you are a gentleman of society.
Quotes related to Something by Power Quotations