64 Proverbs about Spare
1. He who spares vice wrongs virtue.
2. Tis too late to spare when the pocket is bare.
3. Fore-talk spares after-talk.
4. Nobody so wise but has a little folly to spare.
5. Spend not, where you may save; spare not, where you must spend.
6. 'Tis too late to spare, when the bottom is bare.
7. Who loves his work and knows to spare, may live and flourish anywhere.
8. Lazy people have no spare time.
9. The poor have no time to spare.
10. Beat your drum inside the house to spare the neighbors.
11. He that has not bread to spare should not keep a dog.
12. He who does not know what to do in his spare time is not a businessman.
13. Man's eyelids are transparent.
14. A penny spared is better than a florin gained.
15. He that spares something to-day will have something to-morrow.
16. Spare at the spigot, and let out the bunghole.
17. Spare the rod and spoil the child.
18. Spare the rod, spoil the child.
19. 'Tis too late to spare when the cask is bare.
20. Ken when to spend and when to spare, and ye needna be busy, and ye'll ne'er be bare.
Quotes related to Spare by Power Quotations