93 Proverbs about Spring
1. They must hunger in frost who spring-time have lost.
2. One swallow does not make a spring.
3. Half an hour in a spring evening is worth a thousand gold pieces.
4. A woman's heart and spring weather.
5. The winds may fell the massive oak, but bamboo, bent even to the ground, will spring upright after the passage of the storm.
6. Happiness spring -- cleans the heart.
7. Whoever feeds the wolf in the winter will be eaten by him in the spring.
8. When you drink from the stream remember the spring.
9. Plan your year in the spring, your day at dawn.
10. Happiness is like a sunbeam, which the least shadow intercepts, while adversity is often as the rain in the spring.
11. Repentance is the spring beneath our virtues.
12. Spring is sooner recognized by plants than by men.
13. The harvest of a whole year depends on what you sow in the springtime.
14. Well water is not an enemy of spring water.
15. When you drink water, remember where the mountain spring is.
16. May it always be spring with you.
17. The lotus springs from the mud.
18. A year's harvest counts on spring; a man's success counts on his diligence.
19. Big fish spring out of the kettle.
20. Let him take a spring on his ain fiddle.
Quotes related to Spring by Power Quotations