26 Proverbs about Spurs
1. Don't squat with your spurs on.
2. A churl knows not the work of spurs.
3. The churl knows not the worth of spurs.
4. Another man's horse and your own spurs outrun the wind.
5. There is nothing for which the boors pray so much to God as that the horses of the squirearchy may not die, for otherwise they would ride the boors with spurs.
6. Be the horse good or bad always wear your spurs.
7. One's own spurs and another's horse make the miles short.
8. Who has love in his heart has spurs in his sides.
9. To take ambition from a soldier, is to rob him of his spurs.
10. Never squat with your spurs on.
11. A borrowed horse and your own spurs make short miles.
12. A hired horse and one's own spurs make short miles.
13. A hired horse and one's own spurs make short miles.
14. Spurs that are too sharp make even the mule rear.
15. A woman like a horse needs spurs.
16. Not everybody who wears spurs is a jockey.
17. Not everyone who wears spurs owns a horse.
18. A horse knows his rider by his spurs.
19. My spurs and another's horse.
20. Don't squat with your spurs on.
Quotes related to Spurs by Power Quotations