99 Proverbs about Strange
1. Self-praise stinks, friends praise hinks, the stranger's is sincere, and may last for a year.
2. The cow licks no strange calf.
3. The cow does not lick a strange calf.
4. Money matters make strangers.
5. Eat and drink with your relatives; do business with strangers.
6. Politics makes strange bedfellows.
7. The day your horse dies and your money's gone, your relatives change into strangers.
8. Truth is stranger than fiction.
9. He feels like a cat in an strange warehouse.
10. A strange glass is emptied in one draught; your own glass not even in ten.
11. A person once wud, or deranged, is always suspected of being so, in the event of anything strange taking place.
12. Do not do strange acts merely for the sake of astonishing your friends.
13. Fact is stranger than fiction.
14. Truth is stranger than fiction.
15. Adversity makes strange bedfellows.
16. Fact is stranger than fiction.
17. A foolish man may be known by six things: Anger without cause, speech without profit, change without progress, inquiry without object, putting trust in a stranger, and mistaking foes for friends.
18. Know each other as if your were brothers; negotiate deals as if you were strangers to each other.
19. Live together like brothers and do business like strangers.
20. If two brothers fight over their father's land, it is a stranger who will enjoy there sweat and labour.
Quotes related to Strange by Power Quotations