32 Proverbs about Study
1. Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher.
2. One may study calligraphy at eighty.
3. Work the fields on a fine day, study on a rainy day.
4. A single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books.
5. To stop drinking, study a drunkard when you are sober.
6. A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.
7. Those who do not study are only cattle dressed up in men's clothes.
8. We can study until old age and still not finish.
9. Study without reflection is a waste of time; reflection without study is dangerous.
10. If you do not study hard when young you'll end up bewailing your failures as you grow up.
11. There are five ways in which to become wise: be silent, listen, remember, grow older and study.
12. Virtue comes not from chance but long study.
13. Study from new books, but from old teachers.
14. If you want to understand men, study women.
15. A bellyfull of gluttony will never study willingly.
16. If you would understand men, study women.
17. A person can study for seventy years and at the end die a fool.
18. Study from new books but from old teachers.
19. Study the past if you would divine the future.
20. One needn't study to become a fool.
Quotes related to Study by Power Quotations