61 Proverbs about Teacher
1. No more teachers, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks.
2. Experience is the best teacher.
3. A teacher is better than two books.
4. He who is his own teacher, has a fool for his pupil.
5. The fault of another is a good teacher.
6. Whoever cares to learn will always find a teacher.
7. Experience is the teacher of jesters and the intelligence of the wise.
8. He who undertakes to be his own teacher has a fool for a pupil.
9. You don't need a teacher of wickedness.
10. More is to be got from one teacher than from two books.
11. Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher.
12. One mother achieves more than a hundred teachers.
13. Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.
14. Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.
15. Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
16. A teacher is someone who ploughs with his tongue to fill his little bowl with rice.
17. He who flatters me is my enemy, who blames me is my teacher.
18. Who tells me of my faults is my teacher; who tells me of my virtues does me harm.
19. A load of books does not equal one good teacher.
20. Teachers die, but books live on.
Quotes related to Teacher by Power Quotations