84 Proverbs about Wings
1. Don't fly till your wings are feathered.
2. What you lose on the swings you gain on the roundabouts.
3. Good will gives wings to the feet.
4. A lie has no legs, but scandalous wings.
5. To attract good fortune, spend a new coin on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend, and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of a dragon.
6. Mischief has swift wings.
7. The fly that plays too long in the candle, singes his wings at last.
8. God knows why he has made the wings of some birds shorter.
9. Folly hath eagle's wings, but the eyes of an owl.
10. He covers me with his wings, and bites me with his bill.
11. He wants to fly before he has wings.
12. A lie has no legs, but a scandal has wings.
13. Misfotunes come on wings and depart on foot.
14. Fear lends wings.
15. What you lose on the swings you gain on the roundabouts.
16. Pigs might fly lest they had wings.
17. Scandal is like an egg; when it is hatched it has wings.
18. The bird, which flaps its wings too much, will drop its feathers.
19. The sky is wide enough for two birds to fly without their wings touching.
20. Worry is like a rocking chair it swings you back and forth and it takes you nowhere.
Quotes related to Wings by Power Quotations