112 Proverbs about Worst
1. The worst wheel creaks most.
2. Our neighbor's children are always the worst.
3. The worst behaved students turn out to be the most pious preachers.
4. Our neighbour's children are always the worst.
5. The worse the dun, the worst the paymaster.
6. Where the best wine grows, the worst is drunk.
7. A man can endure the worst pain -- of others.
8. He who thinks the worst usually is right.
9. A man's discontent is his worst evil.
10. Lord Ye's professed love of dragons turned into his worst fear.
11. The worst wheel makes most noise.
12. When things are at the worst they begin to mend.
13. False friends are worst than bitter enemies.
14. A man's best fortune, or his worst is a wife.
15. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
16. Doctors make the worst patients.
17. Hope for the best, expect the worst.
18. You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself.
19. We are usually the best men when in the worst health.
20. No worst pestilence than a familiar enemy.
Quotes related to Worst by Power Quotations