44 German Proverbs about EarsAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Ears
1. A fence lasts three years, a dog lasts three fences, a horse three dogs, and a man three horses.
2. A hundred years of regret pay not a farthing of debt.
3. A hundred years of wrong do not make an hour of right.
4. A man has two ears and one mouth that he hear much and speak little.
5. Anger hears no counsel.
6. Care brings on grey hairs, and age without years.
7. Constant dropping wears the stone.
8. He has beans in his ears.
9. He who cheats a cheat and robs a thief, earns a dispensation for 100 years.
10. He who handles pitch, besmears himself.
11. He who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
12. He who is feared by many, fears many.
13. It is bad preaching to deaf ears.
14. Judges should have two ears, both alike.
15. Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue.
16. No ape but swears he has the handsomest children.
17. No one knows better where the shoe pinches that he who wears it.
18. Not every ass has long ears.
19. Nothing dries sooner than tears.
20. One ass nicknames another "Long-ears."
Proverbs about Ears
Quotes related to Ears by Power Quotations