76 Proverbs about Asks
1. Empty casks make the most sound.
2. The Russian knows the way, yet he asks for directions.
3. The matchmaker always asks for too much money for his eight hundred lies.
4. When the gods are angry with a man, they give him what he asks for.
5. He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes; he who asks no questions stays a fool forever.
6. Never has a man more need of his intelligence than when a fool asks him a question.
7. The wise man asks questions of himself; the fool questions others.
8. One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
9. He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
10. He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
11. Your friend lends and your enemy asks for payment.
12. The lion basks in the rays of the giraffes sun.
13. No one is without knowledge except he who asks no questions.
14. He who asks for the meaning of a proverb has called her/his mother's dowry a waste.
15. He who asks you to converse ends up telling others that you're shouting.
16. He who pelts another with paddles asks for stones in return.
17. He who asks questions, cannot avoid the answers.
18. When a friend asks, there is no tomorrow.
19. To him who can take what thou hast, give what he asks.
20. Only a fool asks, "What do you want with my wife?"
Quotes related to Asks by Power Quotations