9 Proverbs about Becoming
1. Unlaid eggs are a long time becoming chickens.
2. The smaller the lizard the greater the hope of becoming a crocodile.
3. He who marries ill, is long in becoming widowed.
4. He who laughs at a cripple will not die without becoming himself.
5. It is more becoming to have a large nose than two small ones.
6. An offer of friendship to a friend's foe is unbecoming an honorable man.
7. It is not becoming to play the fox, or to play up on both sides.
8. All things are becoming to good people.
9. Learning is better than becoming rich.
Quotes related to Becoming by Power Quotations