28 Proverbs about Fighting
1. Advising is often better than fighting.
2. Fighting a wolf with a flex stalk - either side is afraid of the other.
3. On painting and fighting look adreich.
4. It's not the fault of one, that two are fighting.
5. While two dogs are fighting for a bone, a third runs away with it.
6. Let's fight, let's fight, no one knows whom fighting would favor.
7. Even a horn can be stopped from fighting and made to sing forever.
8. You may as well die fighting the enemy than live exploited and be persecuted by him.
9. The buckets take to fighting with the well, and get their heads broken.
10. While two dogs are fighting for a bone, a third runs away with it.
11. To the fighting man peace is sure.
12. An Irishman is never at his best except when fighting.
13. Fighting is better than idleness.
14. A full belly is neither good for flight, nor for fighting.
15. Six things have no business in the world: a fighting priest, a coward knight, a covetous judge, a stinking barber, a soft-hearted mother, and an itchy baker.
16. Fighting for your country glorifies death.
17. When masters are fighting, their servants' forelocks are creaking.
18. Masters are fighting, servants' forelocks are creaking.
19. The weapon first, fighting second.
20. Courage is not the same as fighting someone stronger than you.
Quotes related to Fighting by Power Quotations