35 Proverbs about Hanging
1. A good meal is worth hanging for.
2. Time, wine, women, and fortune, are ever changing.
3. A person changing his clothing always hides while changing.
4. A perfect whipping-top for changing sides.
5. Catching's before hanging.
6. The times are changing; we too are changing with them.
7. Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him.
8. Better afield with the birds than hanging on lords.
9. The hanging fruit is never too heavy for the creeper to bear.
10. Heroism consists of hanging on one minute longer.
11. A woman wearing trousers? What has she got hanging in there?
12. Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage.
13. Stealing may bring profit, but hanging costs far more.
14. Better a good hanging than a bad marriage.
15. Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him.
16. A thief's end is hanging.
17. Changing priorities.
18. It's like exchanging six for half a dozen.
19. Changing one's mind is more often a sign of prudence than of ignorance.
20. What is hanging up, cannot be reached sitting down.
Quotes related to Hanging by Power Quotations