164 Proverbs about Happy
1. Happy is the one who forgets that which cannot be changed.
2. Instead of complaining that the rosebush is full of thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
3. A happy man does not hear the clock strike.
4. Good pay makes happy workers.
5. Beat your wife on the wedding day, and your married life will be happy.
6. He who wants what God wants of him will lead a free and happy life.
7. It's better to lie a little than to be unhappy.
8. He who would be happy should stay at home.
9. He who wants to be happy must stay at home.
10. A man is happy when he has books, but happier still when he does not need them.
11. A satisfied man is happy even if he is poor; a dissatisfied man is sad even if he is rich.
12. Beautiful girls are seldom happy, intelligent boys are seldom beautiful.
13. Happy is the man who knows he's happy.
14. Happy is the man without sickness. Rich is the man with no debts.
15. If you are not a fish, how can you know if the fish are happy?
16. If you would be happy for a week, take a wife; if you would be happy for a month, kill a pig; but if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden.
17. You can never be happy at the expense of the happiness of others.
18. Happy people never count hours as they pass.
19. Make happy those who are near, and those who are far will come.
20. Men fated to be happy need not haste.
Quotes related to Happy by Power Quotations