192 Proverbs about Honey
1. A honey tongue, a heart of gall.
2. Honey is never far away from the sting.
3. A drop of honey catches more flies than a hogshead of vinegar.
4. He who makes himself honey, will be eaten by the flies.
5. It is dear honey that must be licked off thorns.
6. What's the use of putting honey in an ass's mouth.
7. Words are like bees, they have honey and a sting.
8. If all the bees made honey, there would be enough for even gypsies to eat.
9. Who wouldn't lick his fingers when they have been dipped in honey?
10. Honey in his mouth, knives in his heart.
11. Beware of one with a honeyed tongue and a sword in the belly.
12. A honeyed mouth hides a daggered heart.
13. One bee makes no honey; one grain makes no rice soup.
14. A honey tongue, a heart of gall.
15. Where the bee sucks honey the spider sucks poison.
16. The cost is high of the honey that must be licked from thorns.
17. He buys honey dear who has to lick it off thorns.
18. He that hath no honey in his pot, let him have it in his mouth.
19. He who makes himself honey will be eaten by the bees.
20. He who would gather honey must brave the sting of bees.
Quotes related to Honey by Power Quotations