25 Proverbs about Lamp
1. If you would have the lamp burn, you must pour oil into it.
2. Light is good from whatever lamp it shines.
3. When the lamps in the house are lit it is like the flowering of lotus on the lake.
4. A governor may commit arson while the governed are not allowed to light a lamp.
5. Light your lamp first at home and afterwards at the mosque.
6. Proverbs are the lamp of speech.
7. An oil lamp feels proud to give light even though it wears itself away.
8. The fuel in the lamp consumes itself but lights others.
9. When a blind man is happy he gives money to his child to buy kerosene for his lamp.
10. By lamplight every country wench seems handsome.
11. What is true by lamplight is not always true by sunlight.
12. The guard's sleep is the lamplight of the thief.
13. No lamp burns till morning.
14. Life is like the flame of a lamp; it needs a little oil now and then.
15. The foot of a lamp is always the least lit.
16. Proverbs are the lamp of speech.
17. When the glow worm lights her lamp, the air is always very damp.
18. When the glow-worm lights her lamp, the air is always very damp.
19. A lamp in the street, obscurity at home.
20. All women are alike when the lamp is out.
Quotes related to Lamp by Power Quotations