71 Proverbs about Laughter
1. Slaughter no more than you can well salt.
2. No one was ever hurt by laughter.
3. Where there is laughter happiness likes to be.
4. Laughter cannot bring back what anger has driven away.
5. Laughter is the hiccup of a fool.
6. Ill-timed laughter is a dangerous evil.
7. A small cottage wherein laughter lives is worth more than a castle full of tears.
8. You will never be punished for making people die of laughter.
9. A house without a dog, a cat, or a little child is a house without joy or laughter.
10. The wails of heirs are halfway laughter.
11. Laughter is the best medicine.
12. Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
13. Meaningless laughter is a sign of ill-breeding.
14. The laughter of a child is the light of a house.
15. As long as a cock lives, it is said to have belonged to the child of the house; but when it is slaughtered for super, it is then that the real owner emerges.
16. Laughter does wonders for the heart.
17. The antics of a market buffoon provide laughter, but nobody prays that his child becomes the market buffoon.
18. He would slaughter a bug to drink its blood.
19. Laughter makes good blood.
20. Bricks and mortar make a house, but the laughter of children makes a home.
Quotes related to Laughter by Power Quotations