27 Proverbs about Prison
1. Prison and Lent were made for the poor.
2. It is better to make conditions in the bush than in prison.
3. Keep the tongue in your mouth a prisoner.
4. Never seemed prison fair, or mistress foul.
5. Never seemed prison fair, or mistress foul.
6. A bean in liberty is better than a comfit in prison.
7. So long as I can keep a secret it is my prisoner. If I let it slip then I am its prisoner.
8. Earth is like a prison: we all go in through the same door, but we stay in different cells.
9. A country without freedom is like a prisoner with shackled hands.
10. There are no beautiful prisons or ugly loved ones.
11. Steal goods and you'll go to prison, steal lands and you are a king.
12. A woman is a fortress, a man her prisoner.
13. Seek the brave in prison and the stupid among the clergy.
14. It is not at the table but in prison that you learn who your true friends are.
15. Shyness is the prison of the heart.
16. A day in prison is longer than a thousand years at large.
17. A sick person is a prisoner.
18. Satan's friendship reaches to the prison door.
19. Satan's friendship reaches to the prison door.
20. When an escaped prisoner looks for a guard, he always finds one.
Quotes related to Prison by Power Quotations