143 Proverbs about Snake
1. Look before you leap, For snakes among sweet flowers do creep.
2. Poke a bush, a snake comes out.
3. By poking at a bamboo thicket, one drives out a snake.
4. Snakes follow the way of serpents.
5. The cow drinks water and it turns to milk; the snake drinks water and it turns to poison.
6. You can't straighten a snake by putting it in a bamboo cane.
7. The head of a dragon, the tail of a snake.
8. Don't trouble a quiet snake.
9. Man's heart is never satisfied; the snake would swallow the elephant.
10. Beat the grass to frighten the snakes.
11. Don't be a tiger's head with a snake's tail.
12. He who wants to be a dragon must eat many little snakes.
13. The fangs of the green snake and the sting of a wasp don't really make poison -- that is only to be found in a woman's heart.
14. The human heart is never satisfied, just like the snake that wants to swallow an elephant.
15. A person whose heart is not content is like a snake which tries to swallow an elephant.
16. Add legs to the snake after you have finished drawing it.
17. Do not add legs to the snake after you have finished drawing it.
18. Exaggeration is to paint a snake and add legs.
19. Once bitten by a snake, he is scared all his life at the mere sight of a rope.
20. Add legs to the snake one has just painted.
Quotes related to Snake by Power Quotations