38 Proverbs about Somebody / Page 2
21. There is no loss, which is not a gain for somebody.
22. He removes the baptismal water from somebody.
23. He shouts snake and frog at somebody.
24. He talks a hole into the belly of somebody.
25. He plays with somebody as a cat plays with a mouse.
26. If you want something, go yourself, if not, send somebody else.
27. He drives the water to the mill of somebody.
28. He holds out a carrot to somebody.
29. It is a splinter in the eye of somebody.
30. He puts out the eye of somebody with something.
31. Speak little and well, they will think you somebody.
32. A woman is attractive when she is somebody else's wife.
33. It is good for somebody as well as bad for someone else.
34. If you get to thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around.
35. On the ladder to success there is always somebody on the rung above you and who uses your head to steady himself.
36. People slander somebody even if they do not despise him.
37. You can explore the universe looking for somebody who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are, and you will not find that person anywhere.
38. A very jealous person is glad when somebody else cries, and sighs when others laugh.
Quotes related to Somebody by Power Quotations