62 African Proverbs about EvenAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Even
1. Even if a baby seems unpleasant to look at, his mother never refuses him.
2. Even your dog knows the homes of your friends.
3. Even the small leopard is called leopard.
4. Even if thin, the elephant remains the king of the forest.
5. An elephant grows and becomes an adult, even if people do not like it.
6. Money can even corrupt the virtuous.
7. Even without drumbeats, banana leaves dance.
8. Even if the elephant is thin he is still the lord of the jungle.
9. Even the best cooking pot will not produce food.
10. The plant God favors will grow even without rain.
11. Bad friends will prevent you from having good friends.
12. Even when there is no rooster, the morning will still start.
13. A lizard can't be a snake even without its limbs.
14. A man gets to the land of spirits when he passes seven rivers, seven forests and seven hills.
15. A restless grasshopper eventually ends up in a birds teeth.
16. An endless war shames even a hero.
17. Any weapon is dangerous even to a person handling it.
18. Be careful of what you own because what you own might eventually own you.
19. Be humble in making demands even when making your demands.
20. Even a healer's lies are a big relief to a sick person.
Proverbs about Even
Quotes related to Even by Power Quotations