48 Proverbs about Asked
1. Never give advice unasked.
2. Never give advice unless asked.
3. A buddha's face when asked three times.
4. I winna mak a toil o' a pleasure, quo' the man when he buried his wife and was asked to speed it up.
5. Give neither advice nor salt, until you are asked for it.
6. Give neither counsel nor salt till you are asked for it.
7. The only stupid question is the one that is not asked.
8. Give neither counsel nor salt till you are asked for it.
9. An unasked for excuse infers transgression.
10. A willing helper does not wait until he is asked.
11. An unasked excuse infers transgression.
12. He who gives when he is asked has waited too long.
13. Never give advice unasked.
14. The only chaste woman is the one who has not been asked.
15. To give too much when little is asked is a form of refusal.
16. Handsomely asked, handsomely refused.
17. The servant of the devil does more than is asked for.
18. The Old man is not asked where he aches, but why he does not ache there.
19. Death answers before it is asked.
20. They asked the wolf: "Why is your neck thick?", and it said: "I do my job myself, that's why."
Quotes related to Asked by Power Quotations