25 Proverbs about Crazy
1. Crazy wheels run longest.
2. If you never climb Mt. Fuji, you're a fool, and if you climb it more than once, you're a crazy fool.
3. When a man is crazy about a woman only she can cure him.
4. He who loves thinks that the others are blind; the others think that he is crazy.
5. Not all men who walk in the street naked are crazy.
6. To a crazy ship every wind is contrary.
7. A deaf auditor makes a crazy answerer.
8. "Ladies have ladies' whims." said crazy Ann, when she draggled her cloak in the gutter.
9. A crazy vessel never falls from the hand.
10. We're all a little crazy in one way or another.
11. All of us are crazy in one way or another.
12. Of doctor and crazy, we all have a little.
13. May the crazy not die to make people laugh.
14. There's only 2 ways: go crazy, or go extraordinary!.
15. God is good, but not crazy.
16. A crazy father and mother make sensible children.
17. What can a cat do if its master is crazy.
18. A fox distances itself from a crazy pup.
19. Luck is the friend of jackasses and the crazy; it's a mortal enemy of the virtuous.
20. Who insists on running up a slope, is confused and crazy.
Quotes related to Crazy by Power Quotations