32 Proverbs about Devils
1. With money one may command devils; without it, one cannot even summon a man.
2. When the angels present themselves, the devils abscond.
3. Do not make two devils of one.
4. The Emperor of Germany is the king of kings, the King of Spain king of men, the King of France king of asses, the King of England king of devils.
5. Devils must be driven out with devils.
6. Raise no more devils than you can lay.
7. Drunkenness makes some men fools, some beasts, and some devils.
8. Three daughters and their mother, four devils for the father.
9. An ape, a priest, and a louse, are three devils in one house.
10. The wrath of brothers is the wrath of devils.
11. The wrath of brothers is the wrath of devils.
12. Three daughters and a mother are four devils for a father.
13. The poorer you are, the more devils you meet.
14. When the angels appear, the devils run away.
15. Young saints, old devils.
16. Suspicion bears dark devils.
17. Devils have more than twelve apostles.
18. It is easier to beat two devils into a child, than one devil out.
19. When the Angels arrive, the devils leave.
20. It's the still waters that are inhibited by devils.
Quotes related to Devils by Power Quotations