211 Proverbs about Fault
1. Adam must have an Eve, to blame for his own faults.
2. Every clown can find fault, though it would puzzle him to do better.
3. He that finds fault wants to buy.
4. No one sees his own faults.
5. The fault of another is a good teacher.
6. Where there's no love, all faults are seen.
7. A faultless person has seven faults, a faulty person forty-eight faults.
8. The person who only accepts friends without faults will never have any real friends.
9. Pride is the mask of one's own faults.
10. Observe your enemies, for they first find your faults.
11. By day think of your own faults, by night think of the faults of others.
12. Do not forget little kindnesses and do not remember small faults.
13. He who hides his faults plans to make more.
14. Only through the eyes of others can we really see our own faults.
15. Think of your own faults the first part of the night when you are awake, and of the faults of others the latter part of the night when you are asleep.
16. Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
17. Men know not all their faults, oxen all their strength.
18. The first half of the night, think of your own faults; the second half, the faults of others.
19. Think about your own faults during the first half of the night, and the faults of others during the second half.
20. A man's faults all conform to his type of mind. Observe his faults and you may know his virtues.
Quotes related to Fault by Power Quotations