25 Proverbs about Knees
1. Don't let your sorrow come higher than your knees.
2. If his legs fail him, he fights on his knees.
3. Don't let your sorrow come higher than your knees.
4. The Pilgrim Fathers landed on the shores of America and fell on their knees; then they fell upon the aborigines.
5. Prepare yourself for when the water comes up to your knees.
6. The ant shall never crawl on its knees.
7. All the water in the sea doesn't even reach the knees of the man who fears not death.
8. If you are up to your knees in pleasure, then you are up to your waist in grief.
9. What reaches the mother's heart will only reach the father's knees.
10. For a drunkard the sea only reaches his knees.
11. An upstanding peasant is bigger than a nobleman on his knees.
12. Better to die upright than to live on your knees.
13. It is only the toad that gets up from its knees and falls back again on its knees.
14. Crawling on hands and knees has never prevented anyone from walking upright.
15. Get down on your knees and thank God you're still on your feet.
16. Better to die on our feet than live on our knees.
17. A farmer on his knees is higher than a gentleman on his legs.
18. Consult anyone, even your knees.
19. Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
20. If a baby crawls up to me and pinches me, I will get on my knees and pinch him back.
Quotes related to Knees by Power Quotations