26 Proverbs about Lovers
1. Singers, lovers, and poets are privileged liars.
2. Two lovers in the rain have no need of an umbrella.
3. So lovers, to their fair one fondly blind, E'en on her ugliness with transport gaze.
4. A poor beauty finds more lovers than husbands.
5. It is difficult for two long-nosed lovers to kiss.
6. Lovers think others are blind.
7. Lovers' purses are tied with cobwebs.
8. Lovers think that others have no eyes.
9. Lovers always think that other people are blind.
10. Spanish is the language of lovers, Italian is for the singer, French for diplomats, and German for horses.
11. Lovers quarrels are soon mended.
12. Lovers and thieves always look for darkness.
13. Lovers do not need much room.
14. Lovers' quarrels are love redoubled.
15. Lovers' fights, double loves.
16. Wine renews the passion of lovers, and the hatred of enemies.
17. Lovers do not hide their nakedness.
18. Hay smells different to lovers and horses.
19. Lovers are madmen.
20. Lovers are lunatics.
Quotes related to Lovers by Power Quotations