65 Proverbs about Plenty
1. He that would stop everybody's mouth needs plenty of flour.
2. Of what use is it that the cow gives plenty of milk, if she upset the pail.
3. There are plenty of preachers who don't hear themselves.
4. You won't get sick if you have plenty of work.
5. A man should choose a friend who is better than himself. There are plenty of acquaintances in the world; but very few real friends.
6. When we have nothing to worry about we are not doing much, and not doing much may supply us with plenty of future worries.
7. He heed have plenty of meal who would stop every man's mouth.
8. Who has plenty of pepper may pepper his beans.
9. Plenty makes dainty.
10. Plenty maks dainty.
11. If you rock the cradle empty, then you shall have babies plenty.
12. In times of prosperity friends will be plenty, In times of adversity, not one in twenty.
13. Peace makes plenty.
14. Plenty know good ale, but don't know much after that.
15. He is a fool who boasts of four things: that he has good wine, a good horse, a handsome wife, and plenty of money.
16. He that would be ill served should keep plenty of servants.
17. Plenty makes daintiness.
18. Plenty of words when the cause is lost.
19. When there is little bread at table put plenty on your plate.
20. Pride breakfasted with plenty, dined with poverty, and supped with infamy.
Quotes related to Plenty by Power Quotations