54 Proverbs about Pond
1. The monk responds as the abbot chants.
2. The frog in his pond sneers at the ocean.
3. Big fish do not live in small ponds.
4. Seeking fish? Don't dive in the pond; go home and get a net.
5. There is no room for two dragons in one pond.
6. It is at courts as it is in ponds; some fish, some frogs.
7. No frog is tied by a rope to a pond.
8. The frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives.
9. Do not run away from a pond of water.
10. Don't respond to a mosquito bit with a stone because you will miss it and hunt yourself.
11. He who has no pond must not breed crocodiles.
12. He who says we shall hear what happened never responds to any alarm of agency.
13. At a good bargain pause and ponder.
14. Listen a hundred times; ponder a thousand times; speak once.
15. As the abbot sings the sacristan responds.
16. A lot of weeds will grow in a stagnant pond.
17. The monk responds to the abbot's chants.
18. The monk responds as the abbot chants.
19. There is no need for fish in an empty pond.
20. Seek truth in meditation, not in moldy books. Look in the sky to find the moon, not in the pond.
Quotes related to Pond by Power Quotations