40 Proverbs about Thick
1. Blood is thicker than water.
2. By poking at a bamboo thicket, one drives out a snake.
3. Thick branches and big leaves.
4. The trade of thick-headed Michael: eating, drinking, and idling.
5. Blood's thicker than water.
6. Blood is thicker than water.
7. There is not the thickness of a sixpence between good and evil.
8. Faults are thick where love is thin.
9. A family is like a thick forest, often from outside its dense, when your inside each tree has its own position.
10. When riding on top of an elephant do not assume there is no dew in the thicket.
11. Lay it on thick and some of it will stick.
12. Thick wine is better than clear water.
13. Faults are thick where love is thin.
14. Let the blood be ever so thin, it is always thicker than water.
15. Irishwomen have a dispensation from the pope to wear the thick ends of their legs downwards.
16. Beauty never boiled the pot and ugliness never thickened it.
17. Thick body, weak soul.
18. Blood is thicker than water.
19. The wolf has a thick neck, because he does his job on his own.
20. Give a naked man a piece of cloth and he will say it is too thick.
Quotes related to Thick by Power Quotations